I really couldn't think of something witty to call this, so how about we just call it the easiest recipe ever. It makes about 4 servings, I make it and then box it up and have it throughout the week.
- Meat - I used Chapel hill Original Sausage
- two yellow zucchinis
- three green zucchinis
- one red bell pepper
- two cloves of garlic, whole
- cajun seasoning
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- rice (enough to make rice for four servings)
- Heat the oven to 400
- Chop everything up, start making your rice
- Make a foil boat, throw everything in there, add the seasonings, cover the top with another layer of foil
- Put it in the oven for 40 minutes, when its done take it out, combine it with the rice and enjoy.